Ready for change?
From daycares to doctors, churches to bars, my clients benefit from my extensive experience in a wide range of fields, including web and database development, organizational management and administration, and of course QuickBooks for bookkeeping, payroll, payroll taxes, sales taxes, inventory control, and financial analysis. My full resume is available here.
With a free consultation, we can determine how I can help you with the change your business needs to succeed. Is your business messy? Let’s do some spring cleaning and get your financial house in order. Just starting your new business or nonprofit organization? I can help you untangle the process and begin on solid footing.
At $75 per hour, my custom service and personal attention is affordable. Project rates are also available. Don’t forget – there’s a free consultation! Call me now at 570-638-2486 or email heidi [at] ridgerunnerconsulting.com.
- Evaluate, select, configure, troubleshoot, fix, and support QuickBooks small business accounting software.
- Tutor QuickBooks users.
- Streamline office procedures to make work efficient and maximize capabilities of QuickBooks.
- Integrate QuickBooks with third-party applications.
- Analyze tax and financial situations, determine problems, and provide recommendations and solutions.
- Facilitate group problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Evaluate, write, and edit grant applications, research reports, and business plans.
- Provide software and Internet tutoring.
- Select, manage, and work with consultants as needed.
- Manage projects.
How do I serve you?
- Personal Touch
- Friendly Tutoring
- Gentle Coaching
- Helpful Support
- Reflective Listening
Here’s my brochure (PDF).